1. Fulu, E., Miedema, S., Roselli, T., McCook, S., Chan, K. L., Haardörfer, & Jewkes, R. Violence study team. (2017). Pathways between childhood trauma, intimate partner violence, and harsh parenting: findings from the UN Multi-country Study on Men and Violence in Asia and the Pacific. The Lancet Global Health, 5(5), e512-e522.
2. McFarlane J, Karmaliani R, Khuwaja H, Gulzar S, Somani R, Saeed Ali T, Somani YH, Bhamani SS, Krone RD, Paullson RM, Muhammed A, Jewkes R. Preventing Violence Against Children: Methods and Baseline Data of a Cluster Randomized Controlled Trial in Pakistan. Global Health: Science and Practice (in press)
3. Gibbs A, Sikweyiya Y, Jewkes R. “I tried to resist and avoid bad friends”: The role of social contexts in shaping the transformation of masculinities in a gender-transformative and livelihood strengthening intervention in South Africa. Men and Masculinities Article first published online: January 1, 2017 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1177/1097184X17696173
4. Beattie TS, Isac S, Bhattacharjee P, Javalkar P, Davey C, Raghavendra T, Nair S, Satyanarayana S, Kavitha DL, Blanchard JF, Watts C, Collumbien M, Moses S, Heise L. Reducing violence and increasing condom use in the intimate partnerships of female sex workers: study protocol for Samvedana Plus, a cluster randomised controlled trial in Karnataka state, south India. BMC Public Health 16:660 DOI 10.1186/s12889-016-3356-7
5. Chan KL, Emery CR, Fulu E, Tolman RM, Ip P, (2017) Associating father involvement with intimate partner violence against women and paternal health: Findings from the UN Multi-country Study on Men and Violence in Asia and the Pacific. American Journal of Preventive Medicine http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.amepre.2016.12.017
6. Clark, C.J.; Spencer, R.A.; Shrestha, B.; Ferguson, G.; Oakes, M.J.; & Gupta, J. Evaluating a multicomponent social behaviour change communication strategy to reduce intimate partner violence among married couples: study protocol for a cluster randomized trial in Nepal, BMC Public Health (in press)
7. Jewkes R, Nduna M, Jama-Shai N, Chirwa E, Dunkle K (2016) Understanding the relationships between gender inequitable behaviours, childhood trauma and socio-economic status in single and multiple perpetrator rape in rural South Africa: structural equation modelling. Plos One 11(5):e0154903
8. Miedema, S. S., Yount, K. M., Chirwa, E., Dunkle, K., & Fulu, E. (2016). Integrating male sexual diversity into violence prevention efforts with men and boys: evidence from the Asia-Pacific Region. Culture, Health & Sexuality, 1-17
9. Gibbs A, Govender K, Jewkes R (2016) An Exploratory Analysis of Factors Associated with Depression in a Vulnerable Group of Young People Living in informal settlements in South Africa. Global Public Health
10. Gibbs, A. Tackling Gender Inequalities and Intimate Partner Violence in the Response to HIV: Moving towards effective interventions in southern and eastern Africa. African Journal of AIDS Research 2016 Jul;15(2):141-8. doi: 10.2989/16085906.2016.1204331.
11. Jewkes R, Morell R. Hegemonic Masculinity, Violence and Gender Equality: using latent class analysis to investigate the origins and correlates of differences between men. Men and Masculinities Article first publcihed online: March 15, 2017 (in press)